Today's Quote

Today's Quote
"What worked for others may not work for for, ask God for the grace to adopt the right strategy for every situation"

Like Us on facebook

Daniel Anthony - Find me on Bloggers.com

26 Nov 2012

will God forgive me?

  Will God ever forgive me? I have ask myself this question time without number and sometimes, i end up saying "NO" because i felt like what i did is so awful that God will never look down from his throne and say he will forgive me for that. Fortunately for me, going closer to God, reading my Bible and praying too, i have come to see that God cares for us and he want to have a good relationship as father to son will always want to have.

There was a time some group of people and myself are to present a Drama in my Church, and in that Drama i was gonna end up a pastor, raising the death and healing the sick. Something funny happened a day before the drama was to be presented, you all should know what happened, i committed a sin.knowing fully well that i will be a pastor tomorrow,

will God forgive me?
 i felt bad within myself,and was scared that i can't be forgiven.Truly you might have felt this way before, that God can't forgive you for your sins but the truth is; God loves you and cares about you.

(1 john 1:9)  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

he (God) already says that if we could confess with our mouth our sins, that he is faithful to forgive us. but while do will still feel this way?

The Devil is using this to make us feel this way, because he knows that when we feel like that, we will not be of the assurance that God has truly forgiven us.I want you to know that God is faithful and Just, he is not a man that he should lie neither is he a son of man that he should repent. God keeps his promises and he exhorts is word more than his name, therefor he will forgive us.

Let us not be carried away with the fact that God will always forgive us when we sin, but lets hold on firmly to the word of christ that we should strive to be holy as the father in heaven is holy, pray to God that he should help you move from reading his word to doing his word and moving to perfection.

Learn to desire for the milk of the word, therein which we grow.

Thank you for reading today's article. Feel free to drop your comments and share this with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to write your comment, if you have an idea, want to make an addition.