Today's Quote

Today's Quote
"What worked for others may not work for for, ask God for the grace to adopt the right strategy for every situation"

Like Us on facebook

Daniel Anthony - Find me on Bloggers.com

20 Oct 2012

CHRISTLY MINDED ARTICLE SUBMISSION SCHEDULE

Hello,
 Everyone, my faithful readers, i am so so sorry for not submitting any new article to this blog.

I really appreciate the time you spend, reading my articles, and i am so sorry for i have belittle  your trust

for my articles. Therefore i have come up with the amount of days i will be placing new article on the blog.

which will be ;

MONDAY

WEDNESDAY

FRIDAY.

I promise to adhere to this days, i will add two articles on each day every time.

thank you for your understanding.

Daniel Anthony. christly-minded



No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to write your comment, if you have an idea, want to make an addition.