Our minds are very sophisticated computers. It tends to take the information we feed into it, merge it with the experience of our lifetime, and feed back to us our response to any given situation.
"You get in life what you create".
Your thinking and inner voice is at the beginning of what you create in life.Your mind is so powerful and yet so vulnerable that whatever you give it, it will eventually come out. If you put negativity into your mind, then negativity will come out. If you put positive things into your mind, then positive things will come out. Life is an echo; you get back what you put into it. If you tend to plant negative thoughts, then what do you suppose will grow inside your mind?
How you can change your input
How can you really change what goes into you? Is it possible to have control over what input get to go into your heart and mind? Take for instance, your mind is an empty glass cup which you can fill with anything you had like to fill it with. Ok, um, that is our the mind works. You have the power to fill it with anything you would love to put into it. But you need to remember that it is what you give into your brain is what it will produce back.
These are suggestions on how you can change your input. This is not just a suggestion but a well researched list for you.
- Change what your ears hear and what your eyes see: Apart from what goes on around us, the Media house, go a long way in the effect of what we hear and see.
"your life moves in the direction of your most dominant thoughts "
- Change what you do in your spare time
- Change Who you associate with: if your friends are cynical, negative and critical, Find new friends.
Proverbs 13:20 - "He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm".
1 Corinthians 15:33 - “Do not be misled. Bad associations spoil useful habits.”
- Change your Values: do you give yourself low self esteem? It’s time to get high. What kind of value do you place on yourself? Your God is a big God and his thoughts for you are not of evil but of good and to give you an expected end. (Do you care more about what people think or what God think?)
- Choose to change ( you can reach your goals if your thinking is change)
was this article useful to you? then share it with your friends. and also consider to drop your comments below.