Today's Quote

Today's Quote
"What worked for others may not work for for, ask God for the grace to adopt the right strategy for every situation"

Like Us on facebook

Daniel Anthony - Find me on Bloggers.com

14 Aug 2012

SO SUSPRISE

     This article you are reading, is actually a poem written by someone who actually i don't even know his/her name, but i got the poem as an audio file from a friend. when i  was playing the audio file, i was so impressed by this unknown writer. so i have decided to write out the poem for you all to read and maybe you might like it too just as i did..

           SO SURPRISE 
i was created without compromise,
specially package and particularized,
i am God's own enterprise,
preparing to explode and then rise,
God gave me Brain that can computerize,
Ideas and song that will circularize, 
I don't know why God is giving me up rise,
The whole thing is making me SO SUPRISE
I am so suprise the way we familiarize,
The way God is making me grammerize
I don't need anybody to authorize,
Before my songs begin to vaporize,
And this thing is making me so suprise,
The ways of God i can't begin to Characterise,
God will change your life and you will be so suprise...

that is the end of the poem.... i was also so suprise firstly at the poem... while i was always suprise with the power of God in my life daily..

the Bible said in (1peter 5.7) "casting all your cares upon him for he cares for you".. 

I want so many believers of faith and also unbelievers to see and read this post, and i know i can't do this all by myself, therefore to those of you who also want this to come to fulfilment, please share this to many places you can.. thank you.

Stay blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to write your comment, if you have an idea, want to make an addition.